ARS PRO TEAMS:
The advantages of an ARS Pro Teams are clear and it's about what is behind the riggers on your job:
- ARS has 5- full time ETCP certified riggers on staff with drawing capabilities.
- All ARS sales staff have real world rigging and production experience.
- The combination of actual accomplished riggers doing the planning and drawing gives ARS the ability to organize rigging elements of your show with seamless success.
- ARS can work in a variety of drawing programs, vector works, auto cad, sketch up, revit, inventor, and many other technologies.
- We utilize outside engineering to confirm our plans for your show.
- We provide upfront planning for weights, gear, trucking, so we are prepared for even the unexpected needs.
- We manage and coordinate all vendors so you don't have to.
ARS started as a rigging company, and over the years we have grown to become one of the leading Rigging, Automation, Installation and Sales companies in the country. That is because we have built our team from within, to master the ever growing and expanding needs of the top concert, show, event designers and producers across the country.
The ARS advantage is about reducing risk and cost, while maximizing results and quality.
We can do this because we have Design Engineers, Fabrication experts, Riggers and Automation Engineers that all work as a single team to maximize our performance. And that allows the producers to have one less worry and they can focus on the show.
To constantly evolve to be at the forefront of the Rigging, Automation and Installation services industry. So that our customers will trust us with their projects.
We're here if you want to talk.
Find out what a Pro Team from ARS can do to make your next production the best it can be. From Automation, Rigging, Installations or any combination. Out pros will make you shine. Contact us today.